Oppo R15 Pro launched in India: Mobiles manufacturer Oppo launched its new Smartphone Oppo R15 Pro in the Indian market. it has 6.28-inch HD+ On-Cell OLED display with a notch at the top. The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset and 6GB of RAM. It has ( 20MP +16MP ) Dual Rear camera & 20MP Front-facing camera.
The company says that this is the first Phone From oppo, which is coming with the water resistant and a glass back surface. The fingerprint sensor is equipped on the rear side. This phone is available in Amazon for a price of Rs 25,990 from today, January 9.
Oppo R15 Pro Specifications
- 6.28-inch HD+ On-Cell OLED display
- Snapdragon 660 Soc
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- 6GB RAM features with 128GB internal memory
- AI beauty technology 2.0
- 20MP (f/1.7)+16MP (f/1.7) Dual rear camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- VOOC Flash charging Technology
- 3430mAh battery
- Dual SIM Support
- Dual 4G LTE, Dual Wifi Band, USB Type-C, GPS.