Top 10 interesting facts about AB de Villiers
AB de Villiers a.k.an Abraham Benjamin Devilliers. Yesterday was a saddest and memorable day in world cricket history. His fans call him a 360 Degrees Superman. Immediately after announcing that he was retiring from international cricket, the cricket world was finally over in the meltdown.
The South African cricketing giant suddenly announced his retirement and surprised his fans as well as the cricket world. Recently he played Ipl for Royal Challengers Bangalore and his fans satisfied with his form. But surprisingly he announced that he is going to retire from international cricket. The De Villiers also called 360 batsmen.
If he gets into the field, he can catch the ball on the other side of the line. He has been remembered as one of the stylish batsmen in modern-day cricket. He has a huge fan base all around the world. It is a big loss not only for South African cricket but also for world cricket.
Here are some best moments of ABD’s Career:
1. De Villiers is the only cricketer to have 5 ODI centuries after the 25th over.
2. De Villiers is also a professional singer in his country.
3. ABD was born on February 17, 1984. His lucky number is 17, that’s the reason De Villiers jersey number is 17.
4. AB De Villiers proposed his wife in front of the Taj Mahal. That’s the reason he has a strong bonding with India.
5. ABD has one of the fastest centuries in the ODI cricket against West Indies. He scored 31 balls century also scored 150 from 64 balls with a half-century from 16 balls.
6. AB De Villiers favorite book is the “Holy Bible”.
7. In ODI and Tests, De Villiers scored more than 5,000 runs at over 50 avg.
8. AB De Villiers is an excellent tennis player.
9. AB De Villiers scored 20,014 runs in international cricket.
10. AB De Villiers bated 62.11 Tests at 5 down and scored more than 2,500 Runs.