China’s electronics company, Xiaomi, recently launched the Redmi Note 6 Pro phone in the Indian market. Redmi Note 6 Pro is a Successor of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. This phone is available in Black, Red, and Blue variant colors. The phone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa Core processor.
Top 5 features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro:
- Display: Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a bigger and brighter display when compared to the one in the Redmi Note 5 Pro. The phone has a big 6.26-inch and full-HD+ IPS LCD full-screen display with the highest resolution of 1080×2280 pixels. This is the first phone from Note series has Notched Display.
- Battery: The Redmi note 6 pro comes with powerful 4,000mAh battery and the device supports Quick Charge 3.0. But sadly they didn’t provide quick charger out of the box.
- Price: The phone comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory with a price tag of Rs 13,999, while the 6 GB + 64 GB variant costs Rs. 15,999. On November 23, they will be available at Rs. 1,000 discount on Black Friday Sales at Mi.com, Flipkart and Mi Home Stores. There is another offer on first of sale if you Buying with HDFC Credit / Debit Card is another Rs 500 immediate cash back.
- Camera: Redmi Note 5 Pro has back two cameras (12 MP +5 MP), front two cameras (20 MP + 2 MP), will have a set of four cameras with artificial intelligence cameras
- MIUI 10: the phone comes with MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The Xiaomi’s own UI MIUI 10 brings new gesture, new UI and natural sound system. And it has a lot of features like PiP Mode, quick pay, improved screen recording etc.